The Charleston Regional Business Journal celebrated the 2022 Forty Under 40 honorees on Sept. 16 at the Charleston Gaillard Center.
The event honored professionals under age 40 from around the Charleston area for their professional success and involvement in the community, drawing honorees from a mix of industry, professional and service sectors.
Nominations came from businesses and organizations and were then screened by judges, who selected 40 honorees from the candidate pool.
The event was hosted by SC Biz News, presented by Charleston Southern University and sponsored by the Charleston Gaillard Center.
2022 Forty under 40 honorees:
- Devon Andrews, Charleston Parks Conservancy
- J.R. Barnhart, College of Charleston
- Dawn Boren, The Boeing Co.
- Marcus Bryant, Vantage Custom Solutions
- Ryan Connolly, Roper St. Francis Healthcare
- Jill Lemay Dunnigan, Select Health of South Carolina
- Ann E. Rice Ervin, Motley Rice LLC
- Theresa Griffith, Top Cheer Talent
- Max Gruetzmacher, Motley Rice LLC
- Cerrissa Hugie, MyNDSpace Mental Health Education and Consulting LLC
- Ashley Jackrel, Avison Young
- Christina Jettie, Hana Engineers and Consultants LLC
- Josh Johnson, S.C. Department of Transportation District 6
- Nichole Johnson, Seacoast
- Paige Knowlson, Pattison’s Academy
- Jackie Kohlhepp, The Rez Rev LLC
- Kate Lilly, American Red Cross South Carolina Region
- Abby Martin, Charleston Promise Neighborhood
- Brantley Meier, The Bridge Chiropractic
- Fallon Meyer, Encore Bank
- Christopher Mims, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Charleston District
- Josh Mitchell, Stantec Consulting Services Inc.
- Megan Molten, Megan Molten
- Elissa Morrison, Liollio Architecture
- Beth Myers, Charleston Southern University
- Benjamin Nesvold, Edward Jones Investments
- Laura Patrick, Baystreet Biergarten, Patrick Properties and 4Corners Productions
- Matthew Pecoy, DarrowEverett LLP
- Matt Pickard, Colliers International
- Kella Player Hanna, S.C. Research Authority
- John Prorock, Stantec
- Ryan Punches, Punch Properties
- Henry Ravenel, Southeastern Chamber of Commerce
- Samantha Shirley, iDonate
- Lauren Sims, Town of Mount Pleasant
- Amanda Slade, The Jasper
- James Thomas, Thomas & Hutton
- Zach Volousky, South State Investment Services
- Valerie Warnock, Sev1Tech
- Catherine Wilhoit, Bulldog Tours