The 2022 concert series represents the first of many public events on deck at the recently renovated Credit One Stadium, which opened to the public in April during the Credit One Charleston Open tennis tournament.
Credit One Bank this week announced a lineup of musical acts and performances at the stadium.
A two-year renovation of Credit One Stadium included the addition of 16 state-of-the-art suites, a 75,000-square foot stage house and lounge, expanded spectator capacity from 7,000 to 11,000 seats, and upgrades to amenities throughout the complex.
Credit One Stadium has already hosted acts that include Zac Brown Band, Miranda Lambert, The Lumineers, Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews Band. The 2022 season kicked off Thursday with the Dierks Bentley: Beers On Me Tour.
Upcoming shows in the 2022 concert series include:
- July 23: Thomas Rhett: Bring The Bar To You Tour
- Aug. 23: Santana: Miraculous Supernatural Tour
- Aug.30: The Black Keys: The Dropout Boogie Tour
- Sept. 2: Sam Hunt: Special Guests Ryan Hurd & Lily Rose
- Sept. 11: OneRepublic + NeedToBreathe: Never Ending Summer Tour
- Sept. 13: Elton John
- Oct. 16: Shawn Mendes Wonder: The World Tour
“Music is a universal language that brings people together to celebrate what they love,” John Coombe, senior vice president of marketing at Credit One Bank, said in a news release. “The top-tier acts choosing to perform at Credit One Stadium are proof of the quality of accommodations that our venue offers.”