Getting in Touch
What is your address?
We have physical offices across the state, in the Lowcountry, Midlands and Upstate. Reach us here:
- Lowcountry office: 3265 North Carolina Avenue, Suite 101, North Charleston, SC 29405
- Midlands office: 1612 Marion St., Suite 301, Columbia, SC 29201
- Upstate office: 35 Cessna Court, Suite B, Greenville, SC 29607
How do I buy tickets for your events?
All tickets are purchased by credit card online via CVENT. Utilize the Register button on our Event pages to purchase tickets.
What should I wear?
Business or business-casual attire is appropriate.
Are tickets refundable?
Tickets are nonrefundable unless under extraordinary circumstances.
How do I nominate someone for your award events?
When we begin accepting official nominations, we will publish the information in our publications and post it on our website. Nominations open at the beginning of the year. Here are the approximate dates that we will close nominations:
Women of Influence – Upstate: End of January for a March event
Forty Under 40 – Upstate: End of March for a June event
Women of Influence – Midlands: End of May for a July event
Forty Under 40 – Lowcountry: Mid-June for a September event
Roaring Twenties – Statewide: Mid-August for an October event
For any other event-related questions, contact Jessica Byerly at 336-605-1095.
How do I subscribe to the print publications?
To subscribe, click here, click the Subscribe button at the top of the page, or call Customer Service at 1-877-615-9536.
Do you have a digital edition of the newspapers?
We offer daily digital newsletters that complement our print content. Sign up here.
How do I change my mailing address?
Click the manage account button at the top of the page or call Customer Service at 1-877-615-9536.
How do I change my email address for the digital newsletters?
Use the Preferences link at the bottom of any digital newsletter to update your information. Alternatively, call Ted Baird at 843-628-2636.
Why am I no longer receiving your digital newsletters?
Several things can affect the delivery of email to your inbox. The most common scenarios are:
- Your email was stopped by a spam filter. Check your Spam or Junk folder to see whether our digital newsletters ended up there. Check with your IT department about whitelisting our domain.
- For Gmail users, check the Social and Promotions tabs. Sometimes our digital newsletters are automatically rerouted to these secondary inboxes.
- You may have opted out of receiving messages from us or a digital newsletter might have bounced back to us in the past. This puts your email address on a do-not-send list. To sign up again, contact Ted Baird at 843-628-2636.