Charleston Power LUNCH: Achieving Balance in the Lowcountry - May 15, 2019
May 15, 2019
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Charleston Area Convention Center
5000 Coliseum Drive, North Charleston, SC 29418
Achieving balance in the lowcountry
Will the region navigate the intersection of growth and quality of life?
Don't miss the opportunity to be part of the conversation in a thought-provoking panel discussion with the region's mayors and thought leaders during a luncheon event at the North Charleston Business Expo. The panel will discuss transportation, development, affordable housing, education, and our talent pipeline.
And...be sure to reserve your booth for the North Charleston Business Expo – click here for details.
PLEASE NOTE THE TIME AND LOCATION!
- Mayor Keith Summey, North Charleston
- Mayor John Tecklenburg, Charleston
- Mayor Will Haynie, Mount Pleasant
- Mayor Wiley Johnson, Summerville
- Mayor Greg Habib, Goose Creek
- 11:30-11:45 a.m. – Registration and networking
- 11:45-noon – Welcome, Lunch and the Small Business Development Center Entrepreneur of the Year Award *
Noon-1 p.m. – Moderated Q&A panel discussion with the mayors
* The Entrepreneur of the Year award is: