Workshop - Looking For a New Job – Join us For a Career - Job Search Workshop
About This Event
This 2-hour information packed workshop is for professionals that are actively seeking new career opportunities or just thinking about starting the process of looking for a new job.
When: Thursday – April 18 from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Global Expansion, Inc., is a unique company that provides Global Executive Career - Job Search Coaching, Recruiting in over 100 countries, Global Employment Outsourcing, Payroll Solutions and Project Based Human Resource Services anywhere in the world.
• Having difficulty getting your job search started?
• Taking a multifaceted, comprehensive approach?
• Using an outdated resume and not telling your best story?
• Sending out many resumes with little response with weeks or months of little or no response?
• Getting enough interviews?
• Adequately preparing for these interviews?
• Not making it past the phone interview?
• Not seeing or applying to enough positions?
• Presenting your best updated and optimized LinkedIn profile?
• Registering and optimizing your resume/profile on all the major job boards?
• Finding jobs for greater salaries?
• Spending enough time on your search?
Why You Should Attend - What This Workshop Will Cover
• Career and Job Search Challenges and Strategies
• Cover Letters
• Job Boards - Registrations
• Job Board Alerts
• LinkedIn Profiles
• Thank you notes
• Offer Letters of Employment
• Salary Negotiations
• Using Recruiters
• Applying to Companies Directly
• Mobile applications
• Bonus. Descriptive adjectives to use on your resumes
• Questions and Answers
Greenville One Building, 4th Floor
1 North Main St., 4th Floor
Greenville, SC 29601
Endeavor’s mission is to help creative services companies and freelancers accelerate success – together. A creative, collaborative community co-working space in the heart of downtown Greenville
Thursday – April 18 from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Reserve early as space is limited to the first 15 people. All
$49.00 per person – Payment is accepted by Credit Card or PayPal
- Hors d'oeuvres and beverages served
Ken Zwerdling – CEO, MBA - Global Expansion, Inc.
- 30-year veteran of HR, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Technology and Non-Profit, a Job Seeker having interviewed at 100+ companies, a Hiring Manager hiring hundreds more, a Global Recruiter placing hundreds of candidates around the world and an Entrepreneur starting 4 companies (3 global).
- Hundreds of hours of training on specific job boards, applicant tracking systems, and recruiting technologies.
- Expert level knowledge using the job boards (as an applicant and a hiring manager) personally reviewed 250,000+ resumes and know what it takes to stand out
- Master’s Degree in Business – Finance and Entrepreneurship
- LinkedIn Page - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kenzwerdling/
- Awards - Office of the United States Department of Defense – Patriotic Employer Award – December 2014
- Published Articles - Global Trade Magazine – “Hire Education” – Employee Laws when expanding into Europe
- Guest Lecturer - Clemson University Graduate School of Business "Managing Your Career
- For more information on Global Expansion, Inc. Visit - www.globalexpansion.net
Please contact email@example.com for more information.