When it comes to navigating social media for your business, your options are endless, but knowing which platforms to use, how to use them, and why isn’t always so straightforward.
This social media workshop is designed to give you a foundational strategy to grow your social media presence. We will
- Cover goal setting and how social media can align with overall business goals
- Give an overview of the four major channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Breakdown demographics of each channel
- Match your buyer personas with each channel
- Find your brand voice and learn how to adapt it for each channel and audience
- Cover when and how to post
- Teach you how to measure success
You will leave each class with a packet of information, list of tools, and practical next steps so you can continue on your way to social greatness.
While we will only have time to cover in detail the four major channels, we will provide you a list of industry specific channels you might want to consider.
What will you need for this class?
You will want to bring your buyer personas. These are a detailed look at who your ideal target customer is. (Think age, title, income, industry of work, personality traits, etc). We will use these to help guide your social goal setting and brand voice on social.
Seats for this class will be limited so make sure to RSVP your seat. We will have coffee, water, and a light breakfast.
Cost: $10 Advance registration required
Get Tickets: bit.ly/2OvlyU3
When: 8:30am - 10am Thursday April 18 or 8:30am - 10am Thursday April 25
Where: 24 Vardy Street, Greenville SC, 29605
For questions or to request additional information contact Kory Radford at firstname.lastname@example.org or (864) 479-8519