The Annual State Conference of the SC EPSCoR/IDeA program is a one-day free conference intended for faculty, researchers, and academic and research professionals.
The goal of this year's conference is to facilitate convergent research that addresses State and National research priorities through collaboration and inclusion among South Carolina institutions.
The conference will highlight research expertise in select topics in South Carolina and will be a starting place to begin the process of building research teams to address state and national research priorities.
There is no registration fee. However, due to the limited number of seats available, registration will be on a first-come first-serve basis until capacity is reached.
Who Should Attend
• Those interested in learning about research conducted in the South Carolina
• Those who are interested in learning about the new funding opportunity to advance South Carolina’s research capabilities and competitiveness
• Those who are interested in identifying individuals to collaborate with to pursue funding from a new SC EPSCoR/IDeA program with the goal of stimulating collaborative research among South Carolina institution. An announcement about this program will be released soon!
• Those who are interested in learning about funding opportunities and expectations from representatives of federal funding agencies, such as NSF and the DOE
• Those who wish to network with faculty and researchers from other disciplines and/or from other institutions in the state
• Those who are interested in learning about award winning undergraduate research programs in the State
• Those who are interested to learn more about the SC EPSCoR/IDeA program and opportunities
To register: http://scepscoridea.org/2017_state_conf/registration.html